Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My very own Jewelry Board!

After making a jewelry board as a Christmas gift I finally had tihe time to make my very own! This is how it turned out...what do ya think!? 


I love the grey and white chevron pattern and absolutely adore the frame -- and I got them both from Hobby Lobby. To see step by step instructions of how to make one, go to my previous blog post DIY Jewelry Board.

They are SUPER easy to make and really cute if I do say so myself :) Some other boards I found on Pinterest that I really like are pictured below...

Domestic Fashionista | Creative Homemaking, Home Decor, DIY, Entertaining, Simple Living: DIY Cork Board Jewelry Frame

Jewelry organizer

Jewelry Organization-I have a 3-tier porcelain server and it looks great with my jewelry in it. It is also fun for keys, change, cell phones, Ipod, etc...I  will make the cool frame w/fabric, over a bulletin board or cork squares, then add cup hooks and put it behind a vintage frame. I've seen several cool frames at the Brass Armadillo-My happy place :)

Hopefully this will inspire you to go out and make your own!! Good luck! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment