Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Look Back at 2012...

Happy New Years! Here is a look back at my favorite memories from 2012...

Started the new year off right with a trip to Florida before heading back to school...
Celebrated five amazing years with this handsome man
Celebrated St. Patrick's Day at the one and only place - UD!!!
My school is insane 
I turned TWENTY-ONE!

Went to Derby with friends...
Went to Hilton Head for our annual trip with the family
Went to Connecticut for my cousin's wedding
Spent fourth of July week in Gulf Shores
Had fun at my friends house boat!
Left for school for my SENIOR year at UD
Watched UL beat UK (in the rain)
 Mom, Dad, & Kel came to visit
Scott finally comes to visit!
Tailgated with the siblings and cousins

I had an amazing year but am also excited for all of the new and exciting changes that will be happening in 2012! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment