Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy SIX Year Anniversary Babe!

Scott,
Six years ago today we started dating and I could not have imagined back then all that would be in store for us. These last six years have been the best years of my life. We have shared so many wonderful memories and I have enjoyed every second of being your girlfriend. We have had our share of ups and downs but we always manage to come out on top. You have taught me so much and you push me to be the best person I can be every single day. I absolutely adore you and feel so lucky to have found you. I am so blessed God put you in my life and I can't wait to see what our future holds. As long as I have you by my side, I know it is going to be amazing.
Love you forever & Always,
Lisa






















No comments:

Post a Comment