Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Fun!

Well the last week has been filled with family, food, and fun! On Sunday we went to Indianapolis where both my mom's sister and my dad's parents live.  It is always very convenient on holidays because we are able to see both sides of the family.  On Sunday I was able to see both sets of grandparents, lots of aunts and uncles  and several cousins! 

top: my sister Kelly and her boyfriend Tyler & my brother Ryan and his girlfriend Jenny
bottom left: my aunt Sandy, grandma, & mom
bottom right: my cousin Adam, grandpa, and me

all of the kids with my other grandparents 

On Christmas Eve we went to 5:00 mass as a family at our church.  We then came home and ate a delicious meal and played our family's favorite card game- Euchre! Afterwards we lit a fire, roasted s'mores, and watched Family Man! :) 

mom, dad, and me before heading to church!


and the fun begins...



Christmas Morning! Santa was very good to all of us :) 




Scott was also able to join us on Christmas Day. He is the best present of them all :) 

We had a lovely Christmas and now have New Orleans to look forward to for the University of Louisville bowl game! Scott and the team left today and I will be leaving Saturday with Scott's family! GO CARDS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment