Thursday, December 20, 2012

Chicken Spaghetti Recipe


Now that I am home for break I have MUCH more time on my hands than I did this past semester at school. Since I do have more time, I decided to try out some Pinterest recipes and make dinner for my family.  Last night I made "Chicken Spaghetti" and it was absolutely delicious.  

To make this recipe you will need to following ingredients:

- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 cups chopped, grilled chicken or 1 large can of chicken
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles (undrained)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- sprinkling of Parmesan or Mexican-blend cheese

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil pasta as package directs and drain. Mix all other ingredients (except cheese), add to cooked pasta, and put in a 9 x 13 pan.  Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with your choice of cheese and return to oven to melt. 

[Serves 8 people]

No comments:

Post a Comment