Thursday, December 13, 2012

For the holidays you can't beat home sweet home


Finals are finally over and I could not be more excited to be HOME! Christmas is my favorite time of year - especially now that I am in college since I get a month off from school and have plenty of time to relax and enjoy my friends and family :) There is truly nothing better.

I have enjoyed sleeping in and have been busy finishing up my Christmas shopping. Last night my mother, sister and I had dinner together and then started to wrap some presents by the tree while enjoying a glass of wine. I have loved catching up with my amazing high school friends and of course spending time with Scott now that I am home. On Saturday we will celebrate my older brother and sister's birthdays by going out to dinner! I couldn't be happier during this wonderful time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment