Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer has begun!

Summer has officially started! I kicked it off with UD's annual "Dayton to Daytona" trip to Daytona Beach, Florida. It was a fun week with great weather and great friends. 




After I got back, my family celebrated mother's day at my brother's house. We grilled out and had a wonderful afternoon, relaxing on the deck and soaking up the beautiful sunshine. 


Since then I have enjoyed catching up with high school friends, spending time with Scott, and relaxing with my family.  I start nannying on Friday and have been taking advantage of the time I have off right now -- making various pinterest-inspired crafts! My latest is below:

I am SO very excited to be back home in Louisville and can't wait to see what the rest of summer has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment