Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Break Recap

So a couple weeks ago was my spring break and my parents, aunt and uncle, and I all went to our condo in Hilton Head, South Carolina. We enjoyed a week of sunshine, laying out by the pool, LOTS of delicious dinners, bike rides, and my favorite: shopping! :) 

Below are pictures from our wonderful week at our home away from home...
my wonderful mom & dad
dinner at the harbor 
toasting to my brother and future sister-in-law on their engagement! such exciting news we found out while on vacation! couldn't be more excited for them :) 
the gorgeous harbor
aunt Sandy & uncle Kendal
sunset
momma & me

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect spring break. It was just what I needed to relax after such a busy semester of student teaching. Now that I am well-rested I can get through these last couple of weeks and enjoy them! I dread the day I have to say good-bye to my cooperating teachers and my students! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment